Check at least once each year that use-by dates have not expired and other items are still useable.
- 2 disposable latex gloves
- 3 small skin cleaning swabs
- 1 Elastoplast dressing strip (7.5cm x 1m)
- 4 non adherent sterile dressing squares (50 – 100mm)
- crepe bandage (50 – 100mm x 1.5m), or Coban bandage
- scissors, tweezers, needle, safety pins
- 6 Bandaids, assorted sizes
- 8 Paracetamol tablets
- antihistamine tablets for stings
- personal medication
- notebook and pencil (not ball-point)
- a roll of strapping tape
- cramp medication, eg salt or cramp stop
- wound pressure dressing, eg small sanitary pad
- soluble aspirin (for chest pain)
- antiseptic (eg Savlon cream or Betadine)
It is a Club rule that a first aid kit be carried in your pack at all times.
Consider loading the Red Cross First Aid app on your Smartphone.